Arthritis, Agriculture and You
The Missouri Arthritis Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (MARRTC) and the Missouri AgrAbility Project offer simple solutions to help farmers, ranchers and farmworkers prevent and better cope with arthritis.
Farming with Arthritis Information(en Español)
- Alternative Therapies for Arthritis
- Arthritis and Farming
- Assistive Technology for farmers and Ranchers with Arthritis
- Body Mechanics
- Can It Be Osteoarthritis?
- Ergonomic Tractor Seats
- Exercise and Arthritis
- Farming with Arthritis
- Farmers with Arthritis Safely Using Medications
- Farming Safely with Arthritis
- Gardens for Every Body
- Joint Protection
- Joint Protection for Farmers and Ranchers with Arthritis
- Managing My Arthritis Pain
- Preventing Falls in the Home
- Preventing Fatigue for Farmers and Ranchers with Arthritis
- Proper Body Mechanics for Farmers with Arthritis
- Talking with an Occupational Therapist
- Rural Living with Arthritis
- Tool Modification for Arthritis
- Tractor Solutions
The Missouri AgrAbility Project and this product is supported by funds from the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) under Sponsor Project Number 2018-41590-22323.
Information is available in alternate formats upon request. Please call, 1-800-995-8503.
Missouri AgrAbility Project (MAP) Disclaimer:"The MAPs information comes from many sources, which are responsible for their accuracy and utility. Information accessed through the MAP does not imply endorsement. Questions regarding specific information should be directed to their respective sources."